Bootcamp Windows 7 Error loading operating system - unable to boot

After purchasing your Winclone v6 a few days ago to complete the bootcamp migration of my Windows 7 partition to my new SSD I am unable to boot to the Win 7.
A new 500GB Samsung evo SSD was installed to boost performance. (replacing the original hdd)
I followed steps in:

The mac os version 10.11.6 on my MBP mid 2009 is working ok after cloning from other software.
The Windows 7 on the legacy drive was booting and working normally,
The new drive was split 50/50 between OSX and Windows
An image of the old windows 7 was taken with no errors, saved and then restored to the empty new partition.

The windows disk appears as a boot option when ALT is selected however the Error loading operating system appears after a few minutes.

Could a change in the partition order / device disk order be a problem for the windows os event though mac works fine ?

Any suggestions to resolve would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Paul

It is possible that Windows 7 is not recognizing the new SSD during boot. I doubt the order has much to do with it, but post the output for :

diskutil list

in the terminal so I can take a look at the ordering.

tim

Hi
Thanks for your response.
Reason for my question re. the partition order was the bootcamp partition is listed first which is different to the original hard disk. I don’t know whether Windows 7 config detects this in the startup.

ELMACBOOK:~ Ptf$ diskutil list
/dev/disk0 (internal, physical):
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *500.1 GB disk0
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Microsoft Basic Data BOOTCAMP 249.9 GB disk0s2
3: Apple_HFS Macintosh SSD 249.7 GB disk0s3

Thanks Paul.

Hi tperfitt ,
Happy new year.
I would really appreciate a response to my previous post.
Laptop is still offline / win7 unbootable :frowning:
Thanks.

It may be worthwhile to install Windows 7 and verify that it boots fine on that new drive.

tim