Can Boot Runner Help to Reset Windows 10 Password

I have a Mac dual boot with Catalina and Windows 10. The problem is that we forgot the login password of Windows 10. Possible to use Boot Runner to reset Windows 10 password?

Nope, won’t help at all. Sorry.

tim

The best way to reset Windows 10 password.
Using Windows password reset disk to remove the login password of Windows 10,just insert this disk into the locked Machine and let it boot from the disk.On Mac,you can make a Windows 10 bootable USB,in this way,you are able to reset Windows 10 password,

Unfortunately, I have no clue what’s the password reset disk is and I don’t have one.

If this is the case, take a look at the content of this tutorial – About how to reset Windows 10 password without disk.
https://www.passgeeker.com/reset-windows-10-password-without-disk.html
and

A password reset disk is a USB drive you need to made before you forgot the password.
Now it’s too late to create a password reset disk. But you can break in using the freeware Offline NT Password & Registry Editor.

Hi can someone help me how to install windows on my mac with Boot Runner
Thank you all

Windows is installed using Boot Camp Assistant and you can install Boot Runner by installing it on the macOS side after windows is installed. Does that makes sense?

tim

Thank you Tim
I have a problem with my boot camp assistant it’s not working on my mac.
I have Catalina installed and im getting this message from my boot camp.

Boot Camp Assistant cannot be used.
This Mac does not support Boot Camp.

Pro (Early 2009)
3.46 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
64 GB 800 MHz DDR3

Boot runner is very nice software.

Thank you