I cannot clone bootcamp partition, after scanning volume, it said there was error during the disk to disk clone. There may be a problem with one of the volumes or disks
Can you give a bit more information? For instance:
- Type of Mac for both the source and the destination if they are different. You can find the Mac type under the Apple Menu->About this Mac under.
- What version of Winclone you are using.
- What version of Windows you are using.
- Are you migrating to an external drive? If so, what is the type of drive and how are you connecting it? (USB, Firewire, etc).
- Does the Windows volume mount on the Mac desktop?
- Does the Windows volume appear in Disk Utility (located in the Utilities folder)?
- Did you try the troubleshooting at https://support.twocanoes.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003306566-Troubleshooting-Windows-Booting-after-Winclone-image-restore?