I need your help.
I have a MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid-2013) with macOS Catalina (10.15.5) and upgraded its internal SSD (512GB -> 960GB).
The macOS works well but I can’t start Bootcamp partition migrated by WInclone8.2 with WIM image of the previous Win10 Bootcamp partition working well.
The following error message is shown.
Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE
I tried the following procedures.
(1) Migrate Bootcamp to a New Mac With Winclone 8
(2) Restore Image With Winclone 8
(3) Resolving INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE Error after restoring Winclone image
(4) Inject AppleSSD driver in Winclone 8.2
(5) “Make EFI Bootable” Command
Your advice would be highly appreciated.