I am considering buying Winclone, but i’d like to make sure it supports what i need to do. Here it is:
This is my current setup:
- My Mac ssd hard drive has a single partition for macOS (APFS)
- I already have a bootable and working Windows 10 installation in an external usb drive. I boot from it and use windows just fine.
I’ve upgraded my ssd and now I have enough space to setup a bootcamp partition, so i would like to clone my windows usb installation into the internal drive. I guess i need:
- Shrink the APFS partition
- Create a new bootcamp partition
- Clone the existing windows installation in the USB drive into the new partition in the internal SSD
- Make the internal bootcamp partition bootable.
So, could i do this using WinClone?