ElegooUnoR3 2019

I’ve currently purchased a Elegoo Uno R3 to turn into a MDS, I’ve followed all the steps on the website to create my own MDS but when I try to configure Automation or Create Automaton it doesn’t pick the Elegoo Uno R3 up, I’ve check the Mac system preferences it say the USB drives are installed :s.

Is there anything I’m doing wrong or is there a process to get this working.

Thanks
Jack Chilton

0 Likes

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I followed all the steps within that link, I got all the way down to the part where it asked me to upload the Automation code and I got the error in the photo attached.

The first one shows that the Automation has been complied, and the second one shows the error I get when trying to upload.

![26|415x500]

0 Likes

0 Likes

I see that you still have the ItsyBitsy selected as your board. You need to change that to the board you are using.

tim

0 Likes

Hi Tim,

I’ve selected the board I’m using but now I get an error stating “error hid-project can only be used with USB MSU”

If I run the example blink test it works perfectly fine and uploads

Kind Regards
Jack

0 Likes

Not all arduino devices support USB mode that HID-Project requires. Sounds like that is what you are running into. I would recommend getting an itsybitsy 5V from adafruit or from us:

tim

0 Likes