Error 0x000000f issue on Bootcamp High Sierra Win 8.1

Hello,
I have recently installed on a Macbook Pro (13.3’, late 2011) with SSD 500 GB, High Sierra and with bootcamp I made a partition for the Windows 8.1.
After an unwanted reboot while I was on Windows I realized that time settings had been changed and I wasn’t able to change startup disk from Bootcamp, because I couldn’t see Macintosh HD.
So, after rebooting and holding down the alt key I choose Macintosh and under the system preferences when I choose Bootcamp as a startup disk I saw the message: "The bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk”.
I tried with winclone 6 to fix the problem, selecting the Bootcamp and choosing: “Make EFI Bootable”, after I watched this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8KmTLhS8A)
After rebooting with holding the alt key down I noticed a third disk (EFI Boot) and after clicking on it I had a blue screen with this text: “ Recovery. Your PC needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors. File:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD. Error code: 0x000000f. You’ ll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.”
I can still run Win 8.1 and High Sierra holding the alt key down. But what shall I do next?
Any help would be appreciated.

It sounds like you have a Mac that supports EFI booting but it was using legacy booting. Can you try setting to legacy booting and see if it resolves the issue? You might need to disable SIP first:

tim

Thank you for your response.
I followed the re-installing macOs process How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support and after that Bootcamp works fine! Fist I installed the macOs that came with my mac and then I upgraded only to macOs Sierra (not macOs High Sierra).