Have problems with Winclone and my account

Hi,I sincerely need your help with my problems.
1.I can’t get access to the email address that I used purchasing my WinClone4 Standard in 2014 anymore.I tried to change the address but I failed to log in my account.I tried to contact the staff but I can’t receive any captcha in the editing page(I’m living in PRC and have no VPN)…I feel confused if the account is still existent.Can anyone help me?I want to retrieve my account.Thx.
2.I’ve got a 2013Late MBPro,it has only two partitions in its SSD,one is running El Capitan and the other is Bootcamp running Win7 Home Premium.There’s something wrong with my SSD recently so I have to replace it.My Winclone is Standard and version is 4.4,when I begin to restore a new image,the program cautioned me that if I’m going to transfer my Bootcamp partition to another Mac,I should ensure a running of a Sysprep before restoring the image.Do I have the need to do a Sysprep?If it‘s required,I’m at a lost to know how to carry it out…Can anyone help me?Appreciated!I hope the performance of my win7 in the new SSD would be as normal as it in the old one.

If you are restoring it to the same mac and partition, you do not need to run sysprep. As for the account problems, I have escalated the issue.

tim

Email support@twocanoes.com with your old email and new email address and I will update our database.
Sysprep removes device-specific drivers so that Windows can be transferred intact to any other computer that supports Windows. Removing device drivers is crucial if the old and new hardware vary significantly. Cloning Windows and dumping it into a new computer is the easy part. But if the wrong drivers are present, Windows will refuse to start and present the dreaded blue screen of death.

Thanks for your help! :grinning:I‘m so sorry for delaying my reply for so many days…

Er,replacing the SSD of my Mac is not a significant variation and I have no need to run a Sysprep,have I got the point?If I have,that would mean:I could use my WinClone4.4 Standard to create an image of my BootCamp instantly —>Replace the old SSD with a new one —>Install the OS X which is the same as the one in the old SSD —>Install my WinClone in the OS X —>Allocate a part of disk space whose size is the same as the old BootCamp to a new disk partition —>Restore my BootCamp to the new partition using the image created at the beginning —>My BootCamp revives in the new SSD and performs well just like it is running in the old drive。Am I right?

Thx

I have mailed to support@twocanoes.com with my old and new addresses,but the staff notified me that I must upgrade my Standard WinClone4 to Pro in order to change my account information…Could you give me some help?Or,upgrading is the only method to solve my account problems?

Thank you.

Hi Tim,thanks for the reply!But there‘s still some confusion fogging me,could you give me some help ?

Replacing the SSD of my Mac is not a significant variation and I have no need to run a Sysprep,have I got the point?If I have,that would mean:I could use my WinClone4.4 Standard to create an image of my BootCamp instantly —>Replace the old SSD with a new one —>Install the OS X which is the same as the one in the old SSD —>Install my WinClone in the OS X —>Allocate a part of disk space whose size is the same as the old BootCamp to a new disk partition —>Restore my BootCamp to the new partition using the image created at the beginning —>My BootCamp revives in the new SSD and performs well just like it is running in the old drive.Am I right?

Thank you