How to backup bootcamp on ios 10.7.5

preparing to upgrade my Lion ios on macbook pro but want to backup my bootcamp partition before doing so. tried to DL Winclone 6 but it doesn’t run on ios 10.7.5! What other options are there? I’m new to “all of this”!

Current customers with older hardware or older version of Windows
Winclone 6 requires macOS 10.11+.
Winclone 5 requires 10.9+.
Winclone 4 requires 10.9 or higher including macOS Sierra.
Winclone 3 macOS 10.6.8 or higher including 10.10 Yosemite.
If you wish to purchase Winclone 3, 4, or 5, go ahead and buy Winclone 6 Standard or Winclone 6 Pro and request a link to the earlier version by emailing contact@twocanoes.com. Let us know your license number and we will give you access to the older version of Winclone.

Windows XP users will need Winclone 3. If you purchase the current version of Winclone Standard or Winclone Pro, we will provide you with Winclone 3 on request.

Windows 7 or 8 32-bit users on OS X 10.7 Lion or later will need Winclone 4. If you purchase the current version of Winclone Standard or Winclone Pro, we will provide you with Winclone 4 Standard or Winclone 4 Pro on request.

When you have purchased Winclone 6 Standard or Pro submit a request here.
twocanoes.com/go-retro/

Thank you for replying. You indicate "Windows 7 or 8 32-bit users on OS X 10.7 Lion or later will need Winclone 4. ", but I have Win 7 on Bootcamp with 10.7.5 on a 64 bit MacBook Pro. Which version of Winclone should I use?