New SDD into main bay. Old SSD into Optical Bay. Migrate old SSD OSX and Bootcamp partition to new SSD

Hello,

Apologizes if this is answered already. I did not find it while searching.

I have read too many ways in which to do this and how all of them will fail. Can someone please give me a straight forward way to go about putting in a new faster, larger SSD into my main bay, put the old SSD into the optical bay, migrate OSX and Bootcamp to the new main SSD and then wipe the old SSD in the optical bay for storage?

What I have:
Early 2011
15inch MBP
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
El Capitan 10.11.16
Bootcamp partition running Win7 32bit.
I also have access to another MBP if needed for running in target mode.

Where I’m at:
I’m using Winclone standard and have done the chkdsk /b and sysprep. I have a winclone image from before and after doing sysprep. After shutting down after sysprep Win7 started to try and boot which failed and I booted into OSX. I have a time machine backup of my osx and the two winclone images on an external HHD.

What I’m hoping:
Can I just install the new SSD into the main bay > install osx via install disc > remove optical drive > install old SSD into optical drive > use migrate assistant to bring over time machine backup > use disc utility to create bootcamp partition > restore winclone image to new bootcamp partition on new SDD in main bay > wipe old drive for storage?

Thank you for your time.

I have seen instances where there is a problem booting into Windows if two boot camp partitions are available. Is it possible to disconnect the old drive and try booting into Windows on the new drive?

tim