After exporting and installing a profile to this machine, we are able to see this profile exists. However, this profile doesn’t function when we reboot this machine. Would you please help on troubleshooting this? Many thanks!
Boot Runner version 3.0
Please upgrade to Boot Runner 3.1.1 (the latest). Also, does it show up in Profiles in System Preferences?
Thank you for your help. I have made some progress on:
- I am able to download Boot Runner 3.1.
- The profile created in BR3.1 shows up in System Preferences.
- The Boot Runner selection screen appears after I logout from macOS and will boot into the mac login screen.
I am trying to figure out follows:
- The Boot Runner selection screen does not appear when I restart the machine manually.
- Is it possible to auto-login to a macOS account? Would Boot Runner allow us to schedule a time to login to a macOS account automatically?