Problems getting Boot Runner 2 timeouts configured

I seem to be having an issues with configuring Boot Runner 2 for my labs. I’m trying to replicate the behavior that I had when I was running BootPicker.

On startup, the system would autologin to our default lab account on the Mac drive (PeabodyHD). If a user logged out, they get the Picker screen and if no choice is made after 150 seconds the Picker automatically selected the Mac drive and the system was left at the standard Mac loginwindow waiting for user and password.

I know I had replicated this behavior on my original test box with Boot Runner because I got the countdown timer banner at the top of the screen, but I can’t seem to get the autoselect timeout function working again on myclassroom stations. If I do a logout from an account, I get the Boot Runner screen. If I manually select one of the drive options, it behaves as expected (although if I select the Mac drive and don’t enter login credential the Runner screen pos back up after ~15 seconds). However, no matter how long I wait on the Runner screen, Boot Runner does not show a countdown banner and will not autoselect the Mac drive if no input is given.

I’m sure I’m missed something obvious, but I can’t seem to figure out what it is. Below is the .plist file I’m using that isn’t actually honoring the timeouts.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> AutoSelectTimeout 30 AutomaticallySelectVolume PeabodyHD LimitTimeFrom 23 LimitTimes SelectSingleMacVolume ShowRestartButton SipEnabledText SIP Disabled. VolumeDescriptions VolumeLabel Macintosh VolumeName PeabodyHD VolumeType 0 VolumeLabel Windows VolumeName BOOTCAMP VolumeType 0

Thanks

Sorry that I missed this questions when you posted it. We just released 2.5.5 which may resolve the issue. Can you test it? You can download the update here:

https://twocanoes.com/redownload/

tim