Hello, my name is Bernd and my problem is:
Windows 10 does not recognize the restored NTFS-partition, shows it as RAW.
HW: iMac 20,2, Intel i7
SW: Big Sur 11.6; Winclone 10.0 (50054);
Bootcamp: latest Windows 10 up to date;
- Creating Image from volume: OK
- Restore Image to another USD SSD: OK
- Mount USB SSD in Big Sur, checking Data: OK
- Reboot to Windows, mounting USB-SSD: Partition should be formatted, partition manager shows it as RAW !
- Mount the USB-SSD on pure Windows PC: same problem !
Took different Disks, SSD and HDD, no success.
What could be the problem?
Thank you for Support.