Safari will not send PIN - IOS 15

Repeatedly put in PIN. Message states PIN is not being sent by browser…. “Error Sending Pin”. Blue light is on. Light does not flash.

Rebooting may help. Also, try downloading the beta or checkout out these troubleshooting tips:

https://twocanoes.com/knowledge-base/smart-card-utility-for-iphone-and-ipad-beta/

tim

I have this same issue on an iPhone and sent a log into the support email. I.e., repeated “Error Sending PIN” notifications after typing in PIN when prompted.

1 Like

I have this same issue on an iPhone and sent a log into the support email. I.e., repeated “Error Sending PIN” notifications …

1 Like

Try removing and adding in the certs again, and verify that it shows the reader correctly (and not (null)).

tim

I tried this (and have removed and reinserted the certs multiple times among other measures suggested on your troubleshooting pages) but get the same behavior. I have sent a new log showing the non-null reader ID. Thanks for your attention to this.

I have tried this as well….no luck yet

Which reader are you using? I am using a Feitian bR301 bluetooth reader (C18 casing since the C45 was sold out)

1 Like