Scheme not showing for GUID

I am trying to create a Bootcamp image on an external HDD formatted ExFat using Winclone 7. Only the correct whole drive is selected on the left of the screen, and I still do not see Scheme to be able to select GUID Partition Map. When I follow the steps to clone a Bootcamp partition, there is a “?” by the upper right of the Bootcamp icon, and the cloning will not proceed. I suspect that the inability to select “GUID Partition Map” is the problem. How can I fix this to be able to clone a Bootcamp partition. Thank you.

Disk Utility has hidden the top level. In Disk Utility, go under “View” and select “Show All Devices”, then select the top level device.

tim

I had done that, and it shows the external HD; however when I highlight that drive and click on “Erase” on the top line menu, the next screen that pops up does not show the option on the drop-down menu for “Scheme to be able to select GUID Partition Map”. The instruction indicate that this option must be selected before imaging a Bootcamp volume/partition. Thank you,

Ken

So strange. Does it look like the attached screenshot?

No… it just shows the Name: and Format: dropdown boxes. No Scheme: shown. We are traveling, and I will send you an image when we are back next week. Thanks,

Ken

Look forward to seeing it. Have a great trip.

tim