I followed the direction step by step to take my windows Bootcamp partition from my old Macs HD and clone it to my new MacBook. It is an external drive.
- Create winclone image per the instructions
- Created bootcamp windows partition (200gb, exfat) in disk util
- Restored image to the partition
- Validated that the portion had renamed according to the Winclone Image and file format (no NTFS after restore from image)
- Reboot again, holding down Option key
- Select the Windows portion
- Error “Unable to verify startup disk” my only option is to select a different startup disk, I select the Mac OS portion and boots back into MacOS.
Any thoughts or ideas? Did I miss something in these steps? I still have the external HD with the Bootcamp partition on it (and can boot to it when plug in to USB).
Any help would be great.