I have a boot camp partition which is running on a Mac mini (Late 2012 with macOS Mojave 10.14.6 I am using Winclone V 8.0.1
Here are the steps I have used to attempt to migrate the Windows 10 boot camp partition - based on the Winclone user guide.
- Run Chkdsk on the source windows 10 system
- Run “Create Image from Volume”
- Used OSX migration tool to migrate the OSX operating system.
- With Disk Utility create a partition “Windows”
- From the New Mac mini (2018) with same Mojave 10.14.6 run Winclone “Restore Image” using as source the file created in step 2 above and the “Windows” partition created in step 4 above.
- Attempt to boot “Windows” partition…get