Updating cancels my licence

I update Winclone version 7.3.4 (42136) to 7.3.4 (42138) and, in the process, my licence was deactivated. I am no more able to use my complete version of the software.


Sorry about that. I updated your account. Please try again.


I have the same problem. I upgraded to 7.3.4 and my license was killed.

I looked it up and you still have activations available. Please try again with your current license key.

Winclone didn’t work even after I tried my current license key. — the drop down menu for “Volumes” was not populated. I rebooted my computer and now everything works just fine.