Winclone 6 does not create backup file

Hello there, whenever I try to create a backup Winclone just creates a small file with a size of bout 650kb.
I am running OSX 10.11.6 and my bootcamp partition is formated as NTSF with Windows 7 on it.

How can this be fixed, how can I create a backup file of my bootcamp partition?

Can you give a bit more information? For instance:

1. Type of Mac for both the source and the destination if they are different. You can find the Mac type under the Apple Menu->About this Mac under.
  2. What version of Winclone you are using.
  3. What version of Windows you are using.
  4. Are you migrating to an external drive? If so, what is the type of drive and how are you connecting it? (USB, Firewire, etc).
  5. Does the Windows volume mount on the Mac desktop?
  6. Does the Windows volume appear in Disk Utility (located in the Utilities folder)?
  7. Did you try the troubleshooting at https://support.twocanoes.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003306566-Troubleshooting-Windows-Booting-after-Winclone-image-restore?

Hello there, thanks for your support here.

1. Mac mini 2012 (late 2012)
  2. Version 6.2.2
  3. Windows 7 64 Bit
  4. External USB3 drive. But I tried to migrate on my internal HDD too, same negativ result.
  5. Yes it does. But as soon the Winclone backup starts the Bootcamp partition vanishes
  6. It does.
  7. The KB unfortunately does not help me in my case.

Regards

Please compress and send the log to support@twocanoes.com:

log show --style syslog --predicate ‘process contains[cd] “winclone”’ --info --last 2d

(you can adjust the argument of “2d” from 2 days to other time periods that you want the log, like “10m” for the last 10 minutes or 3h for the last 3 hours).

tim