We are out with a new Winclone 7 Beta today.
Added NFR functionality
Download Winclone 7.1 Beta
Your current Winclone 7 license key will work with the beta.
We released Winclone 7.1 today! Please update in the app.
Winclone 7.1.1 beta is now available.
Download Winclone 7.1.1 Beta
- Fixed issue with WinPE package booting
- Improved cleanup of EFI partition on restore
- Added better logging info
- Fixed issue with Create Package caused by inability to find device
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
New version released: Winclone 7.1.1. Update in the app.
Winclone 7.1.2 beta is now available: https://twocanoes.com/products/mac/winclone/history/
Fixed issue with Create Package selecting boot mode
Fixed issue with Create Package showing correct image date
Fixed issue with package deployments copying files from Sysprep folder
New version released: Winclone 7.1.2. Update in the app.
Winclone 7.1.3 beta is now available: https://twocanoes.com/products/mac/winclone/history/
Fixed issue with copying EFI files
New version released: Winclone 7.1.3. Update in the app.
Winclone 7.1.4 beta is now available: https://twocanoes.com/products/mac/winclone/history/
- When creating a package, there is a new option to have the package create a Boot Camp partition if one does not exist.
- When creating a package, two new variable substitutions for Windows naming were added: Computer Name and Serial Number.
- When saving a package, Winclone will now give an error message when the disk is full.
- Fixed an issue that caused package restore on some legacy machines to sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue where the macmini6,2 was incorrectly identified as a EFI bootable Mac. The macmini6,2 is now set to legacy bootable on restore.
New version released: Winclone 7.1.4. Update in the app.
Winclone 7.2 beta is now available: https://twocanoes.com/products/mac/winclone/history/
- Incremental Imaging Scheduler: Automatically update a Winclone image on a set schedule.
- Added the ability to re-associate a Windows volume with an incremental image file.
- Made Winclone images self-extracting by default.
- Fixed possible issue when Restore Image runs out of space.
- Fixed issue with opening console log.
- Fixed date shown when creating package files.
- Added drag and drop for restoring images.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
New version released: Winclone 7.2. Update in the app.
Also Winclone 7.2.1 beta is now available: https://twocanoes.com/products/mac/winclone/history/
- Support macOS Dark Mode.
- Incremental Imaging now supports re-associating a windows volume.
- Detect a boot camp partition with a package restore now works correctly for Fusion Macs where boot camp partition is on the second drive.
- Resolve issue with incremental backups showing correctly when Winclone app is launched.
- Better error handling of low disk space.
- Keyboard shortcut and menu now work correctly for opening console.
- In operations where an image file is specified, images can be dragged and dropped on interface.
- Packages now have the current date and time.
- Partition creation via package support added for 3TB Fusion drive macs on APFS (Mojave).
- Minor bug fixes.
New version released: Winclone 7.2.1. Update in the app.
Winclone 7.3 beta is now available: https://twocanoes.com/products/mac/winclone/history/
- Offline license validation
- Fix for progress bar during Make Image from WIM
- Volume to Volume cloning now verifies correct size prior to imaging and prompts when incorrect size
- Package creation now verifies the size of the image against the size of partition that is being created, and warns if too small
- Minor fix with Buy button
- Minor progress bar fixes
- Polish dark mode support
- Resize main window buttons for 10.14
- Update frameworks to latest
New version released: Winclone 7.3. Update in the app.
Winclone 7.3.2 beta is now available: https://twocanoes.com/products/mac/winclone/history/
- Fixed issue with booting after restoring an image of Windows 7 on some older Macs.
New version released: Winclone 7.3.2. Update in the app.
New version released: Winclone 7.3.3. Update in the app.