Winclone 7 - Bootcamp to Thunderbolt3 SSD TEKQ PSE7 NVME

I installed Windows 10 on my MacBook pro 2019.
Bought Winclone 7 and clone the bootcamp partition to the Thunderbolt 3 SSD - TEKQ PSE7 NVME , the clone went through fine , I restarted the system and choose to boot from the thunderbolt 3 ssd and I got the dreaded INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error . I tried https://twocanoes.com/knowledge-base/resolving-inaccessible_boot_device-error-after-restoring-winclone-image/ but no go . What is missing ? Do I need to get the TEKQ PSE7 drivers integrated somehow ? Any pointers ?

It definitely sounds driver related. The instructions are for the apple drivers, but this is probably related to thunderbolt. Is there any special drivers for that device for Windows?

Having about the same issue. 16" 2019 Macbook Pro. Installed Windows 10 on a bootcamp partition and it works as it should. Couldn’t get the clone to work from there, but got Windows 10 working on a USB-C 3.1 SSD externally. Cloned that to a Thunderbolt 3 Samsung X5 NVME SSD.

When I boot to the Thunderbolt drive I get “INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE” BSOD. Used “diskpart” to get the proper drive letter assignments and tried the instructions in the linked article above to include injecting the drivers from the BootCamp folder as well (a little over 100 .INF files all together). When I restart and attempt to boot from the external TB drive I just get the same BSOD. Seems like the drivers aren’t getting to the drive, or get wiped during the restart, or don’t load before the drive is attempting access.

Any ideas/further fixes?