Winclone 7 restore misreads image size

When I try to restore images created with Winclone 7 (or Winclone 6) using Winclone 7 I get a ‘size issue’ message e.g.:
The image you are trying to restore recommends a minimum volume size of 50.0 GB, but you are trying to restore to a volume that has a size of 67.7 GB. Continue?

The Image was created from a 50 GB Bootcamp partition and I never had this issue when using Winclone 6.

If I go ahead with the restore it seems to work although (and these may be nothing to do with Winclone 7 specifically, I might just not have noticed before) 1) if I boot into Windows and then bring up the Bootcamp console there are 2 Windows startup disks listed disk1 Windows and Windows 2) if I request a Mac OS restart from Windows it fails to recognise the OS and I have to hit the alt key when booting to be able to get back into Mojave and 3) if I run ‘verify’ from within NTFS for Mac it finds zillions of 0x80 errors and corrects them. I haven’t let this process complete as it looks as if it will take hours/days and then it’s not possible to boot into Windows and I have to restore it. If I run disk check when booted into Windows it finds no errors.

The WIM format gives a “suggested” size and we are now comparing it to the size of the partition. It is just a warning and if it worked find in the past, you can safely click Continue. If it runs out of space, you’ll get an error near the end of the restore.

tim