Winclone 7 Standard Incremental Imaging Scheduler

Hi, I have Winclone 7 Standard 7.3.2. I’ve created a new image of my Bootcamp partition, no problems. I did an incremental Image, no problem. And I checked the box that says “Show Winclone Incremental Imaging Scheduler in Menu Bar.” I’d like to schedule regular incremental images, but I can’t find the Imaging Scheduler anywhere. Could you help me find it? It should be easy, right?

0 Likes

You should see this in your menu bar:

0 Likes

Nope. That screen is what I’m looking for. But I don’t see it in any menu bar. Don’t see it in any drop-down menu either. (I am looking at the menu bars across the top of my screen and at the top of the app window.
Is there another menu bar somewhere?)

0 Likes

can you send a screen shot? I have not seen this issue before.

tim

0 Likes

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. As I was preparing to capture some screen shots, I found the setting I was looking for by clicking on the app icon on my MBP’s menu bar, and then clicking on the “Configure” menu. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before. Maybe I needed to reboot after creating the image? Or maybe I needed to restart the app after clicking the “Show Winclone Incremental Imaging Scheduler in Menu Bar” box? At any rate, I see it now. All is well. Thanks for your help.

1 Like