Winclone - Driver Injection Error

I’m installing Windows 11 onto a 16-Inch MacBook with an Intel chip running the latest Monterey 12.0.1. After following to conclusion the Winclone steps on your YouTube video, I received the TwoCanoes logo along with the message:
Driver Injection Error
Error updating SYSTEM configuration
I then followed the steps for disabling Mac’s system security before rerunning Winclone. But this resulted in the same Driver Injection Error.
When I then rebooted to the Windows partition to start the W11 installation process, I discovered that there was no keyboard or mouse support, so those are the drivers that failed to inject.
How to proceed?

The easiest way would probably be to plug in an external keyboard and mouse and just install the boot camp drivers.

tim

Had to go buy a corded mouse and borrow a corded keyboard, but it worked.

But then a new issue popped up: When trying to mount the Windows volume, I get a message that it cannot mount and that I must run Chkdsk turn off the hibernation mode. But when I went to the command prompt in Windows and typed in Chkdsk, a message comes back that I lack “insufficient privileges or the disk may be locked by another process…You have to invoke this utility in elevated mode and make sure the disk is unlocked.”

Wow, there are so many issues in this Winclone install that weren’t disclosed in your YouTube video. And it was exactly because I don’t feel qualified to be running MSDOS processes that I went with your product hoping to avoid them. Disappointing.