Windows 10 - Error copying BCD to Windows partition

I am cloning my windows10 on my Mac Pro 3.1 to a new larger ssd. After completion of the cloning, i keep getting the Error copy BCD to windows partition error. I have tried setting it to EFI boot, and it doesnt work. Trying to set it back to Legacy boot, give a volume cannot mount error. Cloned it again and selected set to Legacy also doesn’t allow me to boot. Basically, I have tried almost all combinations and it still doesnt work.

All my drives are internal. The MacOS is on a separate physical drive from the Bootcamp drive. Copying the bootcamp to another 3rd physical drive.

Not sure what else to try. Please help.

Try looking at the log:

log show --style syslog --predicate ‘process contains[cd] “winclone”’ --info --last 2d

(you can adjust the argument of "2d" from 2 days to other time periods that you want the log, like "10m" for the last 10 minutes or 3h for the last 3 hours).

Stop trying to use Winclone. Problem solved.

Can you explain a bit more on what you tried? I’d like to help.

tim

I am cloning my windows10 on my Mac Pro 3.1 to a new larger SSD. After completion of the cloning, it shows an error iTunes sync error 54, so I want a solution on how to remove this error.

I have not seen that error. Did you try reinstalling iTunes?

tim