Windows Blue Screen - Unmountable Boot Volume

I have migrated my Windows 10 from my old 2009 iMac SSD to my new 2018 iMac (Flash) SSD and when booting up from Bootcamp I get the blue screen with the error message: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME.

I initially partitioned my disk via Disk Utility to create a Bootcamp partition and then restored the Winclone backup of my Windows 10 to Bootcamp. Got the blue screen with the error message: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME when booting up in Windows.

I then deleted the partition thinking maybe I have done it differently to how Bootcamp Assistant does it. I therefore started again, deleted the partition and remade it with Bootcamp Assistant. I again restored the Winclone backup of my Windows 10 to Bootcamp. Got the blue screen with the error message: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME when booting up in Windows.

Both times I used ‘Replace BCD File’ in the ‘Copy Boot File’ window dialogue box.

I have also tried in Winclone 6 under Tools, selecting ‘Make EFI Bootable’ whilst holding down the Option key having the ‘Bootcamp’ selected as the ‘Source’ to no avail.

I also ran a USB Windows Recovery Tool and nothing got fixed with that.

Greatly appreciate anyone’s help on this!?

I have been waiting patiently for 4 days now and still no response to my problem!?

My older mid 2007 imac which I have recently repartitioned to run 1) OS X 2) win XP 3) win 10 needed me to make the disc “legacy” bootable to work. This may be because I was using 4 partitions - the limit for MBR being 4 apparently - and also to remove the hidden recovery partition. You won’t need to do the latter if you just have Win 10.